Showing 10 results
CRC 808 Silicone Spray 330G$12.99
- CRC 808 Silicone Spray is a multi-purpose silicone spray. CRC 808 Silicone Spray is a non-corrosive formula that provides a thin, durable, clear, odourless film that lubricates, protects and eliminates squeaking and binding caused by friction. CRC 808 Silicone Spray is an excellent mould release.
CRC Trefolex C.D.T Cutting Oil$14.99
- Ideal for Machining and Driling of non-ferrous metals. Additives create a strong film that can withstand extreme pressure to increase tool life and improves cutting, and with a viscosity modifier increases 'cling' for use at any angle.
CRC Multi Purpose Lubricant Aerosol 400g$8.99
- Lubricates, penetrates, displaces moisture, prevents corrosion
CRC 300g Aerostart$14.99
- Ideal for all diesel & petrol engines.
CRC Glass Cleaner 500g$13.20
CRC Zinc It Aerosol$15.99
CRC 5.56 multi-purpose lubricant 175G$7.50
- CRC 5.56 is a multi-purpose product with superior penetrating power.
- Breaks through rust and corrosion while it clears away scale and dirt.
- Eliminates the need for many disassembly operations.
- Lubricates for smooth action, and silences annoying squeaks and squeals.
- Protects metals against corrosion and displaces moisture to help start wet engines.
CRC TAC2 ADHESIVE LUBRICANT 300G$16.99
- CRC TAC2 is an exceptional lubricant, with a tough adhesive quality, which will bond to chain/wear surfaces to keep them in peak operating condition by reducing friction and wear that cause metal fatigue.
CRC HOT SHOT DEGREASER 500G$9.99
- CRC Hot Shot Degreaser is a highly concentrated, self-emulsifying solvent degreaser specially formulated to quickly cut and remove grease, oil and dirt on all types of equipment.
CRC Belt Grip 400G$19.99
- CRC Belt Grip provides a temporary, synthetic treatment for worn belts that extends belt life by reducing slippage, hardening, glazing, dirt build-up and friction. CRC Belt Grip also helps eliminate annoying squeaks and squeals. Formulated with a tacky, non-drying, water-resistant polymer. CRC Belt Grip can be used on leather, rubber, canvas or fabric and is ideally suited for flat, round and V-belts.