The 18Vx2 range offers more power, speed and run-time without the hassles of fuel. The best part is the 18Vx2 line-up is fully compatible with all LXT batteries and chargers. Tough out bigger jobs with 18Vx2 tools and then go back to work with the world's largest range of 18V power tools.
The UR101CZ is a lightweight, powerful line trimmer providing the equivalent power to 30cc petrol models. Powered by the PDC01 Battery Backpack Adaptor to provide longer runtimes to get more work done. It features a max cutting capacity of 430mm (17") whilst the 3-stage speed control allows the user to match the right speed for the job. The reverse function avoids long grass from tangling around the head and the Automatic Torque Drive allows the UR101CZ to take on the toughest of tasks with ease.
Designed to suit the needs of commercial end-users looking for a high powered, quiet and easy to use battery alternative.
Expand the lineup of Li-ion trimmers with a model that provides equivalent if not more power than petrol alternatives with extended runtime.
- 3 Stage Speed Control - high, medium and low speed can be changed by simply pushing a button on the easy to use LED display.
- Reverse Switch - tangled grass clippings can be removed by slow reverse rotation of the cutting tool (automatically stops after three seconds) by pressing a button and pulling the trigger
- XPT with IPX4 - extreme protection technology, is an advanced series of seals and channels to direct dust and moisture away from key internal components. IPX4 allows these tools to be used in heavy rain without damage.
- Active Feedback technology - when the metal blade (optional) hits a solid object like a tree stump or fence, the sudden decrease in rpm triggers the brake, stopping kickback from occurring
- 18Vx2 Brushless Motor, powered by PDC01 - connected to the PDC01 providing double the runtime whilst still providing up to 1kW of output which is equivalent to 30cc petrol engines
- Automatic Torque Drive - will automatically increase the torque of the motor when an increased load is detected
- 430mm (17") Max. cutting width - the similar cutting capacity to 30cc petrol engine grass trimmers
- Counterclockwise Blade Rotation - blade rotation is the same as petrol brush cutters making it comfortable for traditional users
Continuous Runtime: 18 minutes (High)
*Tested using Nylon Line. Measured using PDC01 + 4x 6.0Ah batteries, results may vary
Max. cutting width: 430mm (17")
No Load Speed: Lo: 0-4,600rpm / Med: 0-5,500rpm / Hi: 0-7,000rpm
Nylon head accepts nylon line: 2.4mm x 5m
Overall Length: 1,760mm
Skin weight: 5.2kg
Spindle Thread Size: M10 x 1.25LH
Voltage: 36V (18Vx2) – PDC01
*Batteries & Charger Not Included