The 12V Max CXT range gives you a compact solution with maximum comfort and capacity. Select 12V Max CXT tools are equipped with efficient brushless motors for even longer runtime, increased power, and speed with longer tool life.
The 12V Max Hammer Driver Drill, HP333DZ, is ideal for drilling applications in narrow or tight spaces due to its compact and lightweight design. The 2-speed mechanical gearing and 20-stage torque ring enable the user to adjust for the required application. The HP333D is comfortable to use with the enhanced anvil holder rigidity reducing bit wobble.
Designed to suit the needs of kitchen fitters, second fix carpenters, electricians, plumbers and mechanics.
Develop a powerful Hammer Driver Drill that is compact and lightweight.
- Enhanced Anvil Holder Rigidity change from needle bearing to ball bearing reduces bit wobble
- Rigid 10mm (3/8") Keyless Chuck allows the user to quickly change between drill bits by unscrewing and tightening the drill chuck
- Torque Settings 20 stages plus drill mode provide ultimate control for the task at hand
- LED Job Light with pre-glow and afterglow function, lights up the workpiece making it easier to view the work area
- Variable Speed Trigger trigger has been designed so that the drill speed can be easily controlled by the trigger
- Mechanical 2 Speed Gearing provides the user with more control of the tool, allowing selection between 2 speeds
- Ergonomic Design lightweight and more compact than the previous model
Impact Rate: Hi: 0 - 25,500ipm / Lo: 0 - 6,750rpm
Max. drilling capacities in masonry: 8mm
Max. drilling capacities in steel: 10mm
Max. drilling capacities in wood: 21mm
Max. lock torque: 28Nm
Max. tightening torque: Hard: 30Nm/Soft: 14Nm
No Load Speed: Hi: 0 - 1,700rpm/Lo: 0 - 450rpm
Overall Length: 193mm
Skin weight: 0.93kg
Voltage: 12V Max
Weight (with battery): 1.3kg