LN Marketing Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for any damage or injury that may occur as a result of incorrect use of the Hot Devil micro gas torch or any modifications made to it.
1. The burner head can get to a very high temperature when ignited, do not touch the burner head.
2. Use only high-quality butane gas.
3. Do not use the product if cracks or damages are visible on the torch.
4. Operate it at a well-ventilated room or outdoors away from flammable and explosive products.
5. Do not ignite the product for longer than 3 minutes per use.
6. For long term use, maske sure all the gas is used up before refilling the product.
7. Do not expose the torch too long periods of the sun or leave the torch in high-temperature room.
8. When not operating the torch, make sure it is placed away from childrens reach.
9. Do not let children use the product as it is very dangerous.
10. Do not throw the torch or let the torch fall onto the ground. When using the torch operate the flame in a stable fashion with no sudden jerk motions.
11. Do not under any circumstances, try to dismantle the torch or repair the torch.
12. Follow the instructions as stated by the instruction manual.
13. When refilling the torch, make sure you refill in a safe and well-ventilated area with no open flames close by.
Many Mitre 10 stores offer a local delivery service. Contact your local store about what options you have for local delivery.
This Policy is provided by the Mitre 10 store participating in this website that has been selected by the customer to buy the particular product/s that are subject to this Policy (Store). The Store is not required to provide a refund or replacement if the customer changes their mind. But the customer can choose a refund or exchange if a product has a major problem. View the Full Return Policy.
What you need to know before purchasing
Not all stores carry stock of this product, but will order it in for you.
Please allow up to 14 days for stock to arrive at your selected store.
Products are available while stocks last.
Contact your local store to check stock availability.
Images are for illustration purposes only.
Price is available to online purchases only.
Price when purchasing in-store may vary.
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any further reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au.
*Discounts apply to most recent previously advertised online price by our Group. Items may have sold below the “was” price in stores prior to this discount offer. Discount is already applied to the online price.
^RRP (Recommended Retail Price) of an item is the price at which the manufacturer or wholesaler recommends that we sell that item and is not necessarily its price offered for sale in the market.