The Ultimate Trailer Giveaway winners will be announced 29 April 2022!
MAJOR PRIZE WINNERS 2022
Coral Coast Plumbing
CARNARVON - Carnarvon Mitre 10, WA
MUDGEE - Petrie's Mitre 10, NSW
ARARAT - David O Jones Mitre 10, VIC
BELMONT - Belmont Timber Trade Centre Mitre 10, VIC
St Joseph Affordable home
KINGSTON - Clennett's Mitre 10, TAS
Local Build Pty Ltd
CALOUNDRA - Sunshine Mitre 10, QLD
Peter Cavanagh Homes
MOUNT GAMBIER - Banner Mitre 10, SA
CM Briggs Builder Pty Ltd
PAMBULA - Pambula Mitre 10, NSW
GAMICA & CO P/L
SOMERVILLE - Tait Mitre 10, VIC
KATOOMBA - Katoomba Mitre 10, NSW
MACKAY - Porters Mitre 10, QLD
Patterson Building Specialist Pty Ltd
PORT MACQUARIE - Petrie's Mitre 10, NSW
BENDIGO (GOLDEN SQUARE) - Golden City Mitre 10, VIC
Newton Manor Constructions
DONCASTER EAST - Doncaster Mitre 10, VIC
WOY WOY - Campbell's Home Timber & Hardware, NSW
Arty's Farm & Handyman Services
BOWRAL - Pulbrook Mitre 10 Trade, NSW
ZEE CONSTRUCTIONS PTY LTD
NORWOOD - Banner Mitre 10, SA
Brad's Carpentry & Maint P/L
LEUMEAH - Hudson Mitre 10 Trade Centre, NSW
The Andy Mann
INVERLOCH - Capeview Mitre 10, VIC
SANDGATE - Jeays Mitre 10, QLD
GJ Gardner Homes Riverland
RENMARK - Wills & Co Mitre 10, SA
DALBY - Sunshine Mitre 10, QLD
THE ULTIMATE TRAILER GIVEAWAY 2022 PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Mitre 10 Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 98 009 713 704) of 19 Corporate Drive, Heatherton VIC 3202. Telephone: 1300 880 440.
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who are sole traders with an ABN and a Mitre 10 or Home Hardware commercial or cash trade account or are employed by a business that has an ABN and a Mitre 10 or Home Hardware commercial or cash trade account.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Promotion commences on 01/02/22 and closes for purchases at 11:59pm AEDST on 31/03/22 (“Purchase Period”). Entries open on 01/02/22 and close at 11:59pm AEST 08/04/22 (“Entry Period”).
6. To enter, eligible individuals must spend $500 using their Mitre 10 or Home Hardware commercial or cash trade account in store in a single transaction at a Participating Store during the Purchase Period (“Qualifying In-Store Transaction”). Eligible Entrants will receive one (1) entry for every $500 spent in a Qualifying In-Store Transaction or on their commercial trade account during the Purchase Period. Eligible entrants must then visit https://www.mitre10.com.au/trade-promotion or https://www.homehardware.com.au/trade-promotion, follow the prompts to the promotion entry form, input the requested details (including but not limited to: their full name, employer’s company name (if applicable), email address, mobile number, suburb, state, local participating store, total receipt amount OR total monthly statement amount, upload their receipt/s or monthly statement and submit the fully completed online entry form so it is received during the Entry Period.
7. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) or monthly statements for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) or monthly statements must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Purchase Period but prior to entry.
8. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per specified purchase requirement; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements, excluding where the entrant has spent multiples of $500 in a single Qualifying Transaction. For the avoidance of doubt, if an entrant spends, for example, $1000 in a single Qualifying Transaction, the entrant is entitled to two (2) entries for that Qualifying Transaction.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, proof of purchase, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
10. Cancelled or incomplete transactions will be deemed invalid.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant and enquire with their local Mitre 10 or Home Hardware store that they hold a Trade account at that store.
12. The draw will take place at 5/210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 on 20/04/22 from 12:00pm AEST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in each draw and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified by phone and email, and their names will be published at https://www.mitre10.com.au/trade- promotion and https://www.homehardware.com.au/trade-promotion from 29/04/22.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute. The prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.
14. The first twenty-two (22) valid entries drawn will win the following prize pack, valued at $10,877, including;
1x 8 x 5 Tandem Axle Heavy Duty One Piece Tradesman Trailer $5,350.
1x Makita 10 Pce
1x Ramset Frameboss XPM
1x Paslode 2 piece Combo Kit with 3 x 7.4V Li Ion batteries and charger
15. Prizes (or an element of a prize) cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. The Promoter retains the right to substitute a prize (or an element of a prize) with a prize of equal or greater value (including where the prize is unavailable), subject to approval of the gaming authorities in each State and Territory where relevant.
16. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take / redeem a prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
17. Total prize pool value is $239,294.
18. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 20/07/22 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified by email and their names will be published online at https://www.mitre10.com.au/trade-promotion and https://www.homehardware.com.au/trade-promotion from 27/07/22.
19. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
20. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
21. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
25. The Promoter may also disclose PI to the Mitre 10 or Home Hardware store nominated by the entrant at the time of entry. Any such Mitre 10 or Home Hardware store may use the PI for the purposes of carrying out marketing, planning, product development and direct mail, telemarketing and promotional campaigns and for publicity, research and profiling purposes unless an entrant otherwise withdraws their consent to the use of their information in this manner.
NSW Authority No. TP/00127
ACT Permit No. TP21/02188
SA Permit No. T21/1969