Listen to music on or off the job site with the Makita
Digital Bluetooth Charger Radio. The radio delivers rich, full stereo sound from two powerful 89mm side-firing speakers. Users can listen to Digital Radio, FM analog radio, a mobile device wirelessly connected via Bluetooth, or an MP3 player via the auxiliary port. For the first time, a Makita
radio charges 18V LXT and 12V max CXT Batteries. An 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery charges in only 80 minutes. The DMR301 offers versatility in power sources. Compatible with 18V LXT, 12V Max CXT or AC power, this radio provides more flexibility for users. The radio runs up to 20.5 hours with an 18V LXT 5.0Ah battery (sold separately).
- Battery charging function – the ability to charge 18V LXT and 12V Max CXT batteries when powered with an AC adaptor. Clear sound quality can still be heard during the charging process
- Charging status indication – LCD screen indicates battery charging status. Indicating charger standby, battery currently on charge, battery at 80% charge and full charge. The charger takes 100 minutes to fully charge a 6.0Ah battery.
- AUX-IN – auxiliary port located on the front of the housing to play audio directly from an external device.
- USB Ports – two USB charging ports have been installed for charging mobile devices. One located on the front of the housing and one inside the battery cover.
- Bluetooth – play audio wirelessly from a compatible Bluetooth device.
- Digital Radio - capable of receiving DAB+ radio allowing users to select from a large selection of digital radio stations.
- Bottle opener – conveniently located at the rear of the radio.
- IP64 rating – rated for advanced protection against dust and water when powered by battery power
- Powered by Lithium-Ion batteries or AC Power – compatible with a range of battery options the radio can be powered by 18V LXT, 12V Max CXT and AC power.
Bluetooth range: Max. 30m, Optimum 10m
Continuous Runtime: 6.0Ah – 24.7hrs
Frequency band: FM: 87.5 – 108MHz
Practical max. output: 3.5W x2
Skin weight: 5.9kg
Voltage: 18V LXT, 12V Max CXT or AC Power
Weight (with battery, sold separately): 6.6kg (BL1860B)