Makita's Auto-start Wireless System (AWS) has modernized on-demand dust extraction to meet the needs of cordless power tool users. AWS allows you to work with maximum efficiency, without the hazard of dust & leads. Featuring the legendary cordless technology, the AWS range has the power, speed & runtime to keep you ahead of the game.
Cut the cord and not the power with the 18Vx2 range of power tools. The 18Vx2 range offers more power, speed, and run-time without the hassles of a cord. The best part is the 18Vx2 line-up is fully compatible with all LXT batteries and chargers. Tough out bigger jobs with 18Vx2 tools and go back to work with any of the 130+ LXT solutions.
Designed to deliver precise and smooth cutting and when combined with an optional guide rail system the saw produces highly accurate cuts.
Engineered for cutting sheet material, finish work and trim work. It is ideal for a broad range of trades, including cabinet installers, and manufacturers, finish carpenters, stair installers, flooring installers, and woodworkers whilst leading the way in improved dust extraction technology.
- Variable speed - the speed of blade rotation can be adjusted by turning the adjustment dial from 2,500 - 6,300rpm
- Automatic torque drive - automatically changes the cutting speed according to the load conditions. High speed in light material and high torque in hard material
- Brushless motor - provides more power to the motor whilst increasing runtime and durability
- 18Vx2 Technology - high power is achieved by utilizing 18Vx2 technology, providing cutting performance same as that of the corded model
- AWS - Auto-Start Wireless System, allows the tool and compatible vacuum to run automatically while the switch trigger of the mitre saw is being pulled
- Soft start - minimizes start-up shock and makes the tool start smoothly
- Electric brake - quickly slows the wheel rotation to a complete stop after the switch has been disengaged
- Depth stop - large depth scale allows the user to easily set the lower limit of the blade depth
- Bevel adjustment - able to set the desired angle from -1° to 48° with positive stops at 0°, 22.5°, and 45°
Compatible with a range of accessories:
The DSP601 has been designed to be used with Makita guide rails to produce highly accurate, smooth clean cuts.
Simply place the saw on the guide rail and slide the locking lever into place. Turn the two adjusting screws on the tool base so that the tool slides smoothly.
Cutting capacities at 0°: 56mm
Cutting capacities at 45°: 40mm
Cutting capacities at 48°: 38mm
Bevel capacity: -1° - 48°
Bore diameter: 20mm
Weight (with battery): 5.1kg
- 1 x 18Vx2 Brushless AWS 165mm Plunge Cut Circular Saw DSP601ZJU
- 2 x 18V 5.0Ah Li-ion Battery with Gauge BL1850B-L
- 1 x 18V Same Time Dual Port Battery Charger DC18RD
- 1 x 1.4m Aluminium Guide Rail Track 194368-5
- 2 x Makpac Connector Carry Case System 821552-6
- 1 x Wireless Unit