The 18V Ratchet Wrench is powerful yet compact, providing high performance with up to 47.5Nm max. fastening torque.
The DWR180 features a narrow head design, which allows for more comfortable operation and greater access to tight working spaces.
The DWR180 also features a paddle switch design with variable speed control between 0 – 800rpm. Standard with 1/4” and 3/8” socket adaptors, this tool is equipped with a lock-pin style ratchet mechanism, enabling use as a passthrough ratchet wrench to tighten 13mm nuts.Interchangeable Socket Adaptor
– Standard with both 1/4” & 3/8” socket adaptors. Easily interchangeable by simply pressing one adaptor out and clicking the new one in.LED Joblight
– High brightness LED joblight ideal for illuminating the work area when working in tight or narrow spaces.Low Profile Head Design
– narrow head design at only 25.5mm in height, allows for access to tight spaces while still delivering 47.5Nm.eXtreme Protection technology
– provides increased protection against dust and moisture ingress whilst working in tough environments such as inside engine bays.Trigger Lock
– Prevents the trigger from being accidentally activated whilst in storage or not in use. Preventing damage to material and equipment whilst also preventing unnecessary battery drain.Variable Speed Trigger
– paddle switch design with variable speed control allows for increased control during operation, allowing the user to easily control and optimise the speed by the trigger during operation.
Max. capacities high tensile bolt: M5 - M10
Max. capacities standard bolt: M5 - M12
Max. fastening torque: 47.5Nm
No Load Speed: 0 - 800rpm
Overall Length: 369mm
Skin weight: 1.0kg
Weight (with battery): 1.6kg (BL1860B)
Weight (with battery): 1.8kg